Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

work it work book

my favourite of the work book was a farmer this is my writing
this is the one i liked the best.




  • I woke up in the morning at 5:30am and went to work and milked the cows then i put them back in there paddick then after that i feed all the animals then I went to clean the pigs paddick and gave them fresh mud to roll in and I collected chicken eggs for breakfast. And gave the sheep some water and a  haircut. Then later on it was lunch break 
  • At 12:00 I went home for some thing to eat then i went back to work at 12:30 then i went back to work had a meting then after that it was time to go home I went home had tea then got my pjs on wached a bit of tv and the went to sleep then 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.