Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Friday Tennis

Hi bloggers, today I'm going to blog about tennis.
What we did at tennis: first we all get a ball each and had to put the ball on the racket and bounce the ball on the ground then catch it
with the racket without it falling off we did that for a few minutes.
Then we were put into groups, like group 1 and group 2 and group 2 had to go over the other side of the net and we would hit the ball to each other from across the net. Then after that we hit it on the wall, back and forward to ourselfves. After that we packed up and walked back to school.
We did tennis at my old school so I knew what to do.

Have you played tennis before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School, as you may know already. I really liked the way that you have added a picture into your blog, it really caught my eye! I also enjoyed reading about the experience and what you did.

    I didn't know that you did tennis at your old school, you must have some good expeirince then. I remember doing tennis, I found it really fun! It was kind-of hard to hit the ball back because sometimes someone else would come and hit it. What is your favoriet part of doing tennis? I enjoy wacking the ball to be honest, but I can sometimes hit too hard so I think I need some more controll.

    Just make sure to add the link into for the picture if it's from the internet. It would also be nice if you tried adding this into a drawing, or something else creative!

    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jamie I really like this post about Tennis!
    I liked how you explained what you practised and did!
    Did you do Tennis at your school or at a Tennis coart?
    I have never played tennis well... I actually have but just by myself lol and not with anyone else which isnt like actuall Tennis but im to afraid to sign up to do tennis cause I don't like doing sport with other people.
    Maybe next time you could write the words on a google drawing and add a funky background or maybe not...
    But if you want to that would look awesome!
    I also love the picture find it funny how he looks at the ball and he looks so deter mend to hit the ball!
    Keep up the good work!
    Kind regards -Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.