Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

How I feel about be back at school

Today I am going to tell you about how i feel about being back at school i feel happy because i get to see my friends and get to play with them again and at school its more funer to be at school then be at home all day and do nothing but school is a bit diffrent because we have to be 1 metre apart and when we go sit down on the mat we all have numbers im number 30 so i have to sit where that number is on the mat and all the numbers are 1metre apart from everyone and we have buddys that we sit will at a table  THANKS FOR READING BYE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. Great work! I liked how you added in lot's of information about how school is and how you feel about it, you have lots of good things in there.

    Being back to school is interesting isn't is? We have a lot of rules we have to follow and it's hard to sometimes keep to them all. I sometimes have to keep reminding myself that I have to stay 1 meter apart from others. What has been hard for you?

    To improve, it would be nice if you could add this information in a more creative way, like just by adding it in a drawing or slide with some colours and it will look way more eye-catching! Also, remember to re-read your text, you may need some punctuation.

    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jamie!
    I really like this Writing about how you feel about being back at school. one thing yo could improve on is how big your text is, I found it a bit hard to read because it was so small.also you could of used a google slide or a drawing to make your writing pop more. also you could of included some pictures. and maybe your teacher could check your spelling before you post anything on your blog. I like all of the descriptive language in your writing.
    From Nova

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.